Overview: Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed…offers an incredible level of control over its effects and filters.” ~~Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
• Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
• Phone or Tablet
• JPEG photos
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux – Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
Snapseed’s first update in 2017 started rolling out today. It includes many improvements and a brand new tool: Curves!
Curves gives you precise control over brightness levels and colors to shape the look of your photos. If you are familiar with Curves from desktop applications, you should be able to get started right away. If you are new to Curves, take a look at the many presets that come with the tool to help you stylize your photo.
We’ve also improved the face detection in our Face filter. When Snapseed fails to detect faces, you can now ask it to try harder. In the Text tool, all multiline styles now allow you to choose where to wrap lines. We’ve also improved the grain quality in Black & White.
This app has no advertisements